30 September 2017

An Interior Designer's Home For Sale

Traveling for work has taken up most of my time lately, so forgive me for my absence. My search for inspiring images to share on here continues, and I'm happy to be back home and get back to it...

Wouldn't it be a dream to live in a designer's former home? Though we all have our own specific styles, their having lived in that house covers half of the work you need to do the space (if you even need to do anything to it at all). Elisabeth Heier's previous flat is now up for grabs and it truly is a dream. I wouldn't change a thing. Plus, it is located in my favorite area in Oslo - Grünerløkka.

View here for the ad of this home for sale.

Styling Elisabeth Heier
Photography Katerina Dima





No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Please share...